Just a plug for the BT Sport Relief Million Pound Bike Ride. Seven celebrities, 1,000 miles, four days. To raise £1 million for Sport Relief, this incredible team will take turns to cycle non-stop across the UK, setting off on March 1st. Please help them get there – sponsor the team now.
Twitter updatesMy Tweets
Recently Updated Pages
- Website has just been given a new look!
- That’s me now done 55,000 miles of cycling!
- Peterborough Greyhounds jersey, still fits me!
- John O’Groats to Tongue 10 years on
- 10 years ago, I was in John O’Groats!
- ‘Unbreakable’ Land’s End – John o’Groats record beaten for first time in 17 years
- Metfield brothers take on a gruelling cycle challenge
- Highgate bowel cancer survivor to cycle from Land’s End to John O’Groats
Updates via email