We have just sorted out another day of the route, we have sorted out day 17 of the End to End cycle, that takes us from Treyarnon Bay to Land’s End, covering a distance of 61 miles.
Twitter updatesMy Tweets
Recently Updated Pages
- Website has just been given a new look!
- That’s me now done 55,000 miles of cycling!
- Peterborough Greyhounds jersey, still fits me!
- John O’Groats to Tongue 10 years on
- 10 years ago, I was in John O’Groats!
- ‘Unbreakable’ Land’s End – John o’Groats record beaten for first time in 17 years
- Metfield brothers take on a gruelling cycle challenge
- Highgate bowel cancer survivor to cycle from Land’s End to John O’Groats
Updates via email