Strava cycling stats
Twitter updatesMy Tweets
Recently Updated Pages
- Disclaimer notice on 15/02/23
- About myself on 05/10/22
- Useful links on 07/10/21
- Privacy notice on 07/10/21
- Route statistics on 24/08/20
- Weather on 27/01/20
- Accommodation on 27/01/20
- Day 16: Treyarnon Bay to Land’s End on 27/01/20
- That’s me now done 63,100 miles of cycling!
- That’s me now done 61,500 miles of cycling!
- Website has just been given a new look!
- That’s me now done 55,000 miles of cycling!
- Peterborough Greyhounds jersey, still fits me!
- John O’Groats to Tongue 10 years on
- 10 years ago, I was in John O’Groats!
- ‘Unbreakable’ Land’s End – John o’Groats record beaten for first time in 17 years
- sam hoskins on JOGLE route
- Gemma Chambers on Norwich environmentalists cycling for charity
- Andrew from S Shropshire on Bob celebrates 50th with a 950-mile ride
- David on Planning the 2011 End to End cycle
- Gordon on Planning the 2011 End to End cycle
- Gary on Planning the 2011 End to End cycle
- Sophie on Planning the 2011 End to End cycle
- Grant on Planning the 2011 End to End cycle
Updates via email
4 thoughts on “Mike pulled out”
sorry to hear mike has had to pull out – how come?
Did Mike get injured or have to respond to an emergency? I’m hoping you can finish.
Why did he pull out?
You should have got a group together to do the ride. (:-}
Just also wanted to ask about Mike and what happened…?