At long last, we have made a start on sorting out the dates, for when we are hoping to do the John O’Groats to Lands End cycle. Mike as just filled in a holiday form. If they OK it, we will be doing the cycle between the 9th and 22nd August 2009.
Twitter updatesMy Tweets
Recently Updated Pages
- That’s me now done 61,500 miles of cycling!
- Website has just been given a new look!
- That’s me now done 55,000 miles of cycling!
- Peterborough Greyhounds jersey, still fits me!
- John O’Groats to Tongue 10 years on
- 10 years ago, I was in John O’Groats!
- ‘Unbreakable’ Land’s End – John o’Groats record beaten for first time in 17 years
- Metfield brothers take on a gruelling cycle challenge
Updates via email