We cycled from Gordon’s home, in Little Bytham to Rutland Water. We then cycled the long way around. Which is 23 miles. The shorter way, around it, is 17 miles. Just in case, you wanted to know. By the time, we had both cycled back to Gordon’s house. We had done, just over 42 miles. Which took us 3 hours and 43 minutes. Our average speed, was 11.2 mph.
Twitter updatesMy Tweets
Recently Updated Pages
- That’s me now done 61,500 miles of cycling!
- Website has just been given a new look!
- That’s me now done 55,000 miles of cycling!
- Peterborough Greyhounds jersey, still fits me!
- John O’Groats to Tongue 10 years on
- 10 years ago, I was in John O’Groats!
- ‘Unbreakable’ Land’s End – John o’Groats record beaten for first time in 17 years
- Metfield brothers take on a gruelling cycle challenge
Updates via email