Till I get around to posting the GPS waypoints here, you can download them via the Garmin Connect website. Just beware it means, any day I have gone the wrong way the data from the website will take you the same way.
To download the GPS waypoints, select the day from the list below. Then look for “Export”, it will then give you the option to download it in the following: TCX File, Google Earth or GPX File.
- Day 1: John O’Groats to Tongue.
- Day 2: Tongue to Carbisdale Castle.
- Day 3: Carbisdale Castle to Loch Ness.
- Day 4: Loch Ness to Glencoe.
- Day 5: Glencoe to Killearn.
- Day 6: Killearn to New Lanark.
- Day 7: New Lanark to Carlisle.
- Day 8: Carlisle to Slaidburn.
- Day 9: Slaidburn to Chester.
- Day 10: Rest day in Chester.
- Day 11: Chester to Clun.
- Day 12: Clun to Welsh Bicknor.
- Day 13: Welsh Bicknor to Street – No data since it will not copy off my GPS.
- Day 14: Street to Okehampton.
- Day 15: Okehampton to Perranporth.
- Day 16: Perranporth to Land’s End.