Frequently Asked Questions about the End2End cycle.
- What made you want to do the cycle in the first place?
- What training did you do?
- How much did it cost?
- What gear did you need?
- What was the best bit of the cycle?
- What was the worst bit of the cycle?
- How many days did the cycle take?
- How many miles did it cover?
- Would you do the cycle again?
That’s a very good question indeed. One day a good number of years ago. I was searching for Killearn, which is the village that I grow up in and happened to find this (www.brodies.org.uk/endtoend/) website on Google, the website popped up in Google, since they went via Killearn on there route.
It cost £1,667.85, check out “How much did the cycle cost?” blog entry to see how this breaks down.
Way to much to list here, so check out my “checklist” page.
16 days, which included 1 rest day.
In one word yes!